The privacy of your data is important to us
– We only hold data you have sent us willingly (Consent).
– We will only use it to contact you about Infest Festival related information. This will include promotional information about the upcoming event or about products and services you have enquired about or purchased (Reasonable Use).
Your consent to us holding your data is critical
– You can ask us what details we hold about you at any time and we will get back to you within a reasonable timescale required to action the request (Right of Access).
– You can ask us to delete your data at any time and we will do so, within a reasonable timescale required to action the request (Right to be Forgotten).
Who else might have your data?
– We won’t pass your data on to any third parties without your consent.
– If you originally sent the data to us via a third party processor (list below) they will of course have it and will almost certainly have requested your consent for them to hold it.
– If you contacted us via a private messaging service or social media platform and subsequently divulged data to us, please tell us if you want us to delete any correspondence and we will do so.
Data Processors we use
– Gigantic (Ticket & Accommodation Sales)
– University of Bradford (Accommodation Administration)
– Mailchimp (Marketing Mailing List Administration)
– Survey Monkey (Surveys and Marketing Mailing List Subscriptions)
– Freewebstore (Merchandise Sales and Enquiries)