You’ve found the Infest Festival Trader Information Page.
Event Dates: Thursday 23rd Sunday 26th August 2018
Trading Dates: Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th August 2018 (ie Saturday & Sunday ONLY)
- • All stock & equipment is left entirely at your own risk.
- • Trading is on Saturday & Sunday only, 14:00hrs to 23:00hrs (closing +/- 1hr tbc by negotiation)
- • You may load in Friday 14:30hrs to 18:00hrs if you wish.
- • You can access the venue from 11:00hrs on Saturday and Sunday to prepare for opening at 14:00hrs
- • You can load out on Monday between 11:00hrs and 13:00hrs or straight after close on Sunday night by negotiation on the day.
- • All passes are collection-only from the festival Box Office from Friday 14:00hrs. We don’t post pass out in advance.
- • Trade passes are valid on Thursday & Friday for “customer-only” access to the event. Feel free to watch the bands but no trading is permitted on Friday (except for our sponsor, Storming The Base music store)
- • Show your pass to any members of staff (security, stewards or bar staff) if you need help. If in doubt, go to the box office and ask.
Equipment & Location
- • There are various power outlets around the venue but please bring plenty of extension leads as sockets must be shared with other traders.
- • Bring your own stall lighting.
- • Ambient lighting can be adjusted by negotiation with other traders and the venue manager.
- • If you prefer a bright room or a darker room, please tell us when you book and we’ll try to accommodate your preference.
- • If you have a fixed frame, please tell us the height when you book.
- • You must tell us before 1st August if you want to borrow a trestle table (0.75m x 1.75m approx).
- • Wall space is allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, from time of payment being received.
- • Tell us if you have a specific layout requirement such as 8sqm @ 8×1 rather than 2×4.
- • The venue will provide background music subject to availability of equipment. Please do not bring your own PA or music unless agreed – thanks
Travel & Accommodation
- • To access the venue, use BD7 1SR on your satnav to find Longside Lane via Shearbridge Road. Typically the University allows free parking on campus after 18:00hrs on the Friday until the end of Bank Holiday Monday. Check local signage on arrival. We accept no responsibility for vehicles or contents.
- • The Jury’s Inn is probably the closest located good hotel.
- • The Bradford Hotel (formerly the Hilton) and the Great Victoria are located by the Interchange Station and are popular.
- • Crew and Artists typically stay at the Midland hotel by Forster Square Station.
- • University halls are available on campus. They are cheap and clean but expect loud neighbours as the ticket-holders tend to party late. More information can be found at http://www.infestuk.com/logistics/
- • We prefer payment by Bank Transfer / BACS please.
- • If you wish to use Paypal you must also cover the fees (or send as Gift). ASK for our paypal email address.
- • Personal cheque payments are possible. We CANNOT confirm your booking until funds clear.
- • Payment details will be sent as an invoice, on acknowledgement of your provisional booking.
Prices will be sent via email only. We don’t publish our prices publicly but they are freely available to genuine trade enquiries – Thank you.
The Venue & Trader Areas
These are examples of the rooms used for market traders. They are not representative of the exact stalls / traders confirmed for the upcoming event. The intention is to give you an indication of stall sizes and ceiling heights.