Without any further ado:
We are hugely pleased to announce that the Infest family raised a whopping £7,460.00 for this years charities!
Yorkshire Cancer Research, in partnership with Beat:Cancer
Special thanks to:
– All the bands, traders, Jagermeister and Barrs that donated to the charity raffle.
– Richie @ Ant Acid for his custom artwork.
– Laserzone and Hollywood Bowl for donating voucher prizes.
– Simon Barber for his Iron Man entry and charity funds-match from the Royal Bank Of Scotland.
– Storming the Base for the donation from their sale.
– Mark Haigh and the Beat:Cancer team for running the Out of Line stall and helping with the Tea and Cake party and the bouncy castle with extra dinosaur!
– All of the bakers who donated their time and delicious cakes to the charity Tea Party.
– Of course to Doctor Tixylix and his team.
…and to everyone who took a chance on our raffle and those who sampled the tea and cake.
Want to help some more? 6th-14th October is GUIDE DOGS WEEK! Click here for more information about how you can help with as little as just 1 hour of your time.
It seems like summer has left us and it’s time to turn on the heating, but really it has only been a few weeks since Infest 2018!
Want something to look forward to get you through the cold bleak winter months?
Don’t forget to grab your INFEST 2019 Weekend Tickets featuring the legendary NITZER EBB for just £70 + booking fee, over at Gigantic: Click here to BUY!